Dedicated company Ecard creator Ecard Mint have been busy over the summer, developing the new website, and creating a range of B2C and B2B ecards for companies to send.
The website which can be found at www.ecardmint.com is due for full launch in early October 2013, but there is a lot to do before it can go live. Once the developers have completed all pages and the site is populated with animated and static ecards, a few round of testing will take place to ensure that everything is running smoothly and all technical glitches are ironed out before allowing the public access.
Ecards offer a wealth of potential applications and benefits for the business client.
- Christmas, birthday and other occasion-based greetings to customers and staff.
- Customer reward and appreciation ecards eg. thank you for your custom, sorry for a customer service issue, thank you for joining/renewing a subscription or membership, renewal reminder notice.
- Corporate announcements and events eg. company news, new shop/branch opening, change of address, key company milestones and successes, event/conference/exhibition invitations.
- Marketing communications and campaigns eg. launch of new products and services, sales/special offers/discounts, keeping business contacts warm without over-selling, engendering brand likeability, gaining at-desk attention with an animated mini-ad.
- Employee motivation, recognition and reward programmes eg. showing appreciation to staff and colleagues for a job well done, rewarding and celebrating staff achievements, acknowledging staff anniversaries/promotions/retirements, anncouncing office parties (Christmas, leaving, celebration, awards nights, etc).
- Charitable fundraising eg. thank you for donating, supporter contact and appreciation, updates on progress against fundraising targets.