Problems making payment
If you are having problems making payment with PAYPAL the following checklist may help
- Please re-check all details entered when you attempted to make payment for your corporate ecard.
- If you do not have enough funds available on the card, the transaction may have been declined.
- Has the card associated with your Paypal account expired?
- If you are using a bank as a funding source within PayPal, are there enough funds available in your account to pay for your business e-card?
- Have you reached your spending limit within PayPal?
- Your issuing bank may need further verification for some online transactions.
If you are having problems making payment with SAGEPAY the following checklist may help
- It sounds obvious, but please re-check all the card details entered you entered when trying to pay for your business ecard.
- You may not have enough funds available on the card. If so, your card may have been declined.
- Has the card you're using to pay for your company ecard expired?
- Is it possible that you may have reached your spending limit with your bank?
- Some online transactions may need further verification from your bank.
If you are still having problems with Sagepay, please contact their support team directly for issues relating to
their site or payment system. Click www.sagepay.com/help or email us at [email protected]